Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My First Blog !!

It has been a long time since I have been thinking about starting my own blog-site, again. I had started one last year, but stopped after writing 3 articles. Looking back, there are some things I did not do right.
  1. It was my new year resolution. (my first mistake...[wink])
  2. No clear focus. I did not think of anything to write about.
  3. Poor choice of a NAME. I couldnt think of a good name.

This time, I made sure I do not repeat the same mistakes again.

This is not my new year resolution.

I know what I will be writing about, at least initially. I would start with my views on the current situation in the Information Technology industry, technologies of the future, how IT can help business (whats the point of a technology if business cannot use it to their advantage??), sports incidents and day-to-day happenings, which means there is some focus.

I believe I have a good name for my site. "sports and IT" - my passion and my career. Since this is just the start, I thought of starting one on blogspot. But I guess after a year or two, I will get my own domain name and create a website of my own.

Feel free to leave a comment if you agree or disagree with my views! and have a great new year 2009 !!!

3 comments:

Gauri said...

hey! welcome to the blogging world.. u blog well...although m not a huge fan of footy, IT part is what i get... :P
keep blogging!

p.s. y d word verfn??

Gauri said...

and oh just in case ur wondering, gkam=gauri kamath :)

Prashant said...

hey hiii....

thanks for your comment!!..
word verfn?? I didnt get u...

Keep posting your comments...

-Prashant